Church of God of Castle Hill is a purpose driven church! We pursue and reflect the purposes that were commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ, by building a community of Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Service and Evangelism.
Community of WORSHIP
We Were Planned for God's Pleasure; “...Praising God, and having favor with all the people”, Acts 2:46,47. Worship is one of the noblest characteristics in our congregation. The members of this church love Jesus and they rejoice through worship and praise.
Community of FELLOWSHIP
We Were Formed for God's Family; “...breaking bread from house to house...” Acts 2:46. It is important to fellowship with the brethren. We find ourselves in relationships of love and friendship. With this, we make no exception of people for their culture, tongue, color, or social condition.
Community of DISCIPLESHIP
We Were Created to Become Like Christ; “And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine...” Acts 2:42. With the understanding that the Word is vital for the believer. Through the Word, we can understand the Will of God and we can mold our lives according to his teachings.
Community of SERVICE/MINISTRY
We Were Shaped for Serving God; “...and parted them to all men, as every man had need”, Acts 2:45. The same way that the Lord Jesus did not come to be served but to serve, we accept our responsibility to serve people and minister to their needs.
Community of EVANGELISM/MISSION
We Were Shaped for a Mission; “and the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved”, Acts 2:47. The will of God is for no one to be lost. The church brings forth the Word with the intentions of gaining the world for Christ.
Declaration of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Dr. Victor and Giovanna Cruz